P5 Terms and Conditions of Sale to accompany all documents sent to customer. It should be in the quote, sales order and invoice.
– 60% deposit upon firm order confirmation and full payment before delivery to site.
– Indent orders 3~6 months upon confirmation and deposit received.
– All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollar and subject to the prevailing GST rate. For export, no GST imposed.
– All goods delivered will remain the property of the Company, until full payment is received.
– Information shall be provided in the invoice. All cheques to be made payable to (Company’s name). For Bank transfer include: (Bank name), (Bank Account No: ), (Swift Code: ). For Paynow transfer use (UEN number).
– Goods can be stored at our premises for maximum of 2 weeks from the requested delivery date, after which we reserve the right to impose fee of S$50.00 per day for every S$10,000.00 worth of goods.
– All prices quoted include a one-time, single-destination delivery within Singapore only.
– Natural variations occurring in fabric, wood, marble & leather shall not be considered defects & the Seller does not guarantee the colourfastness or matching of the colours, grains or textures or surface hardness of such materials.
– Goods sold are non-returnable/exchangeable & deposits are non-refundable.
– Any delays due to natural disasters are not reasons for cancellation or refund.
– Under exceptional circumstances, requests for refund shall be submitted to the Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.